Extended Christmas returns (updated 1 November 2022)
Good news! We have extended our returns policy for Christmas. Any Kite goodies purchased between 1 November and 24 December 2022 can be returned up to 31 January 2023.
We hope that you love your order but if you need to return it for any reason we've tried to make it as easy as possible.
- Returns can be made within 30 days of the receipt of your order.
- Garments must be in their original condition and with labels intact.
- If you are returning part of your order, the original delivery cost will not be refunded.
- We can only accept returns for purchases made on our website.
- Refunds will be made to the card used for the original order.
- If you require an exchange, please return the original items to us, and place a new order for the required items. We will send out your new order as soon as possible and refund the original order once it has been received back.
- If you have received a faulty item or have an issue with your order, please email us at email@example.com.
To return your items you need to:
- Fill in all of the relevant details on the returns note that came with your order.
- Re-pack the item(s) in the original packaging. Please ensure all garments are in their original condition with labels intact and ensure that you’ve included the completed returns note in your parcel.
- Return the package to us at the following address, make sure you get a proof of postage receipt as we cannot be held responsible for parcels that go missing in the post. You are responsible for the cost of the return.
18 Branksome Business Park
Bourne Valley Road