Kite eGift Card Terms and Conditions
eGift Cards can be purchased with a minimum value of £10 and a maximum value limit of £100.
eGift Cards cannot be purchased at a price lower than the face value or as part of a promotional offer.
- Kite Clothing eGift Cards can be redeemed online at kite-clothing.co.uk only.
- They may be used to purchase goods of a higher price than the amount on the card, on payment of the difference.
- They cannot be exchanged for cash or used to pay for an eGift Card.
- A maximum of one eGift Card or voucher code can be redeemed in any one transaction online.
- If any item purchased with an eGift Card is subsequently exchanged for an item of a lower price or refunded, any money owing will be added to the remaining balance on the card.
- If you do not spend the entire balance on the eGift Card, the remaining balance will be updated after each transaction.
- We reserve the right to refuse eGift Cards which we believe have been tampered with, duplicated or otherwise affected by fraud.
- Please note that unfortunately we are not able to accept gift cards at warehouse sales or events.
Period of validity
- eGift Cards are valid for 24 months.
- Any remaining balance will be cancelled on expiry of the validity period.
- Balance enquiries can be obtained by contacting Kite via firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01202 733222.
- eGift Cards should be treated as cash. Kite Clothing will not accept liability for lost, stolen or damaged cards.
- eGift Cards issued by Kite Clothing are non-transferable or negotiable and cannot be exchanged for cash or vouchers.
- eGift Cards cannot be returned or refunded, except in accordance with your statutory rights, for example in the event they are not of satisfactory quality.
- If you are contracting with us as a consumer online or by phone you have the right to cancel all or part of your order for an eGift Card at any time up to 14 calendar days after the day on which you place your order provided none of the balance has been spent. You may cancel your order by contacting us at email@example.com.
Changes to the eGift Card terms and conditions
Kite Clothing reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of eGift Cards at any time and to take appropriate action, including the cancellation of the eGift Card, if, in its discretion, it deems such action necessary. This does not affect your statutory rights.