We know how important it is to get right fit when you order online. To help you make the right choice all of our clothes are designed to fit little ones with the following measurements:
Younger girls and boys (cm) 0-5 years
||18-24m / 2y
||up to 3y
||up to 4y
||up to 5y
If you need specific garment measurements then pop an email to email@example.com as we'd love to help.
Tracked delivery to the EU is €12 or €15 depending on destination. Delivery is FREE for orders over €150. Please check your shipping zone and prices by clicking here.
Please note that the additional local taxes and/or import duties now payable due to Brexit are included in the prices that you see here on our EU website. This means that you will conveniently and smoothly receive your order with no extra fees payable on delivery.
Rest of World
We welcome orders from international customers all over the world.
Standard untracked delivery to non-EU countries in Europe in 5-10 working days is €7, to the US and Canada in 6-10 working days is €10 and the rest of the world in 7-14 days is €10. We also offer tracked services. Please check your shipping zone, options and prices by clicking here.
Orders from outside the UK or EU may be subject to additional local taxes or import duties. You will be responsible for any charges and will need to pay them at the time of delivery. If you are unsure of the regulations in your country we encourage you to investigate before you place an order.
We hope that you love your order but if you need to return it for any reason we've tried to make it as easy as possible.
- Returns can be made within 30 days of the receipt of your order.
- Garments must be in their original condition and with labels intact.
- If you are returning part of your order, the original delivery cost will not be refunded.
- We can only accept returns for purchases made on our website.
- Refunds will be made to the card used for the original order.
- If you require an exchange, please return the original items to us, and place a new order for the required items. We will send out your new order as soon as possible and refund the original order once it has been received back.
- If you have received a faulty item or have an issue with your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To return your items you need to:
- Fill in all of the relevant details on the returns note that came with your order.
- Re-pack the item(s) in the original packaging. Please ensure all garments are in their original condition with labels intact and ensure that you’ve included the completed returns note in your parcel.
- Return the package to us at the following address, make sure you get a proof of postage receipt as we cannot be held responsible for parcels that go missing in the post. You are responsible for the cost of the return.
18 Branksome Business Park
Bourne Valley Road