Did you know, polar bears and penguins are literally poles apart? Polar bears are found in the Arctic and penguins in the Antarctic. Featuring two all-over prints with our Pole to Pole on one side and stargazer on the other this design was created in collaboration with Royal Museums Greenwich. This adjustable organic cotton bib is a super useful accessory which helps to protect both clothes and your little one's skin. A great option for your change bag or everyday mealtimes.
• Pole to Pole print
• Red stargazer print on reverse
• Fully reversible
• Popper fastening
• Created in collaboration with Royal Museums Greenwich
• Matching items available
• Front: Interlock Reverse: Single jersey
• Front: 100% organic cotton Reverse: 95% organic cotton 5% elastane
• Certified by Control Union to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS)
• Made in India
• Machine washable at 40 degrees, or at 30 degrees to be kinder to the planet
• Style number 14-1066-BUA
Sign up to our email list to receive exclusive offers and news directly into your inbox.